Share seven things about myself.
- My name means Father's Pride in Persian. But my father, who named me, didn't know it at the time. I dug it up on the Net.
- I may be one of the few people who doesn't like pasta, or steamed dumplings. I sometimes gag or almost want to puke when I eat those. Can't stand the thought of flour cooked in water.
- Pizza, on the other hand, would be on my last meal before I die list.
- I love dancing barefoot.
- I would call myself a serial monogamist - the thought of spending all eternity with one person is a bit scary. Having said that, the guys I dream about (Tom Ford and Anderson Cooper) have been with me for at least 5-10 years and have no desire to introduce anyone else into my menage...
- I love telling dead baby jokes - not so much because they're the funniest, but to see the look on other people's faces..like they dont think I am capable of such filth.
- I am a magazine whore. I buy way too many fashion and women's magazines, I curate them well (many still in their plastic wrap), but rarely read any of them.
Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.This is for all the great blogs I've run into, the food porn I've been served everyday, the genius ideas and food preparations, all the nice men and women who support me by commenting here or answering queries, and for generally just maintaining one hell of a blog:
David @ Salad Pride
Dennis @ More Than a Mount Full
Andrea @ Andrea's Easy Vegan Cooking
Amy @ Fragrant Vanilla Cake
Heather @ Sweetly Raw
Debbie @ The Health Seeker's Kitchen
Maria @ ScandiFoodie
Kate @ Diethood
Medeja @ CranberryJam
Dima @ Orange Blossom Water
Vaishali @ Holy Cow! Vegan Recipes
Jacklyn @ Go Vegan Meow!
Junia @ Mis Pensamientos
Toni @ Boulder Locavore
Contact these bloggers and tell them they've won. - Done!