Potato and Turnip Rösti
Servings: 2 pancakes
- 1 potato
- 2 turnips
- 20-25 black pepper corns
- Salt as per taste
- Olive oil to fry
- Par boil the potato for 10-15 minutes.
- Peel the potato skin and let it cool down.
- Once cool, grate the potato and the turnip.
- Add freshly ground black pepper and salt to season.
- Mix everything together and form two patties.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and drop your patties in to fry.
- Flatten your patties with a spatula as much as possible.
- Fry for approx 6 minutes on each side.