Now, WHY DOESN'T MINE LOOK LIKE THAT?! :)
Kinda reminds me of a classic Simpson moment (Wait for it, towards the end):
Miso-Sesame Baked Tofu
- About 100 grams extra firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon Korean miso
- 1 tablespoon liquid jaggery/honey
- 2 garlic cloves
- Small knob of ginger
- Handful of white sesame seeds
- Combine the miso, liquid jaggery, and sesame seeds in a bowl.
- Add a little water if needed to form a marinade.
- Chop your garlic and ginger finely, and your tofu into 1 inch chunks.
- Press the tofu and squeeze out any extra water in it.
- Drop the tofu into the marinade, mix well, and leave it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven at 250 degrees celcius.
- In a baking tray, transfer the tofu pieces along with the liquid.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 250 degrees celcius.
- Spoon over the remaining sauce over the baked tofu.
Life Lesson: Food porn, just like regular ol' porn, sets up unrealistic expectations (too pretty, too big, not big enough, not wet enough...) and you are bound to be disappointed in real life.