Cabbage, Onion, Tomato Upma
- 1.5 cup semolina or an upma premix
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 cup of water
- Teaspoon of olive oil
- Half a lime
- Handful of coriander
- In a pan, gently dry roast the semolina/upma premix for a minute or two.
- Add water to the roasted semolina and cook for approximately 7-10 minutes.
- Once the semolina is cooked, add the chopped up vegetables and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately with lashings of lime juice.