Oil, water, and flour measurements are approximations only. I just kept adding them as needed.
Cabbage and Sunflower Seed Paratha
Servings: 4 parathas
- 1.5 cups wheat flour
- 0.5 cups defatted soy flour
- Approx 0.5 cups of olive oil
- 1 cup cabbage
- 1/2 an onion
- 1 green chilli
- 2 handfuls of sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk
- Lukewarn water, as needed
- Salt to taste
Chop your chilli, cabbage, and onion finely.
In a flat frying pan, add some olive oil. Remember you're not frying the paratha - the oil is just so the paratha doesn't stick to the pan. When the oil and pan are hot, gently place your paratha and let it cook for 3-5 minutes on each side.