Watermelon, Jalepeno, Mint and Tofu Salad
- 3-4 cups of watermelon, cubed (and deseeded, if you prefer it that way)
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 inch knob of ginger, finely chopped/grated
- 1-2 jalepeno peppers, chopped
- 3/4 cup of silken tofu, the softer the better
- Teaspoon of oregano flavoured salt
- Dash of balsamic vinegar
- Break up your tofu into crumbs with your fingers. Season with the oregano salt.
- In another plate, combine the watermelon, jalepenos, ginger and mint. Leave this in the fridge for 3-4 hours to chill and for the flavors to infuse.
- When you want to eat the salad, add the tofu (or cheese of your choice) on top of the watermelon salad, and top off with a dash of balsamic vinegar.