Saturday, January 8, 2011

Spicy Pineapple Salad

I saw this amazing Watermelon Jalepeno salad recipe on PETA's website a few days back. But not having watermelon, and instead having some leftover pineapple, I decided to make a pineapple and jalepeno salad instead. My pineapple slices were precut and were paper thin, which was a bit of a downer - Coz I would have preferred to cut them into chunky square cubes. No matter.

If you are using canned pineapple, do remember it's sweet, and double the amount of jalepenos.

Spicy Pineapple Salad

Ingredients:
  • 2-3 cups of sliced pineapple
  • About hald a cup of sliced jalepeno peppers
  • 2-3 sprigs of rosemary
To make:
  • Combine the ingredients.
  • Let it rest in the refrigerator for a while.
  • Seve chilled.
  • Spicy Pineapple Salad on Foodista

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yum! I would probably use basil (or mint!), as I am not a rosemary fan, but this looks great!

Three-Cookies said...

Looks and sounds fantastic, pineapple goes well with salty and hot ingredients. Never tried with jalapeno peppers, thanks for the inspiration

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...