Orange, Peppers and Cabbage Salad
- Cup of cabbage
- Cup of green pepper
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 cucumber
- Tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- 10-12 black olives
- 1 1/2 oranges
- 2 jalepeno peppers
- Teaspoon of olive oil
- Chop up the cabbage, carrots, cucumber, and peppers into thin long slivers.
- Juice half an orange. Mix this with the olive oil to make the dressing.
- Peel and seperate the remaing orange.
- Toss together the veggies with the jalepenos, olives and orange slivers.
- Add the dressing.
- Garnish with sunflower seeds.