Carrot and Cabbage Salad
- 1.5 cups of carrots
- 1.5 cups of red and green cabbage
- Bunch of coriander
- Teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon of dhana-jeera powder (coriander and cumin seed powder)
- Juice of one lime
- Chop up the carrots and the cabbage into slivers of roughly the same size.
- Add the dry rub powder, lime juice, and olive oil and massage it into the veggies.
- Add the coriander and sunflower seeds on top.
- Leave aside for a couple of hours for the spices to seep into the veggies for added flavor.