I've also used elaichi kera (cardomom bananas) that I think are unique to India - They're half the size of a regular banana, but much sweeter and aromatic as compared to regular bananas.
- 1 head of baby/lolo lettuce (approx 4 cups chopped)
- 3 elaichi keras (or regular bananas, if you can't find them)
- 2 pieces of dark chocolate, more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Peel and chop your bananas into 1/2 inch round discs, and your lettuce fairly finely.