Pepper and Tomato Upma
- 1 cup semolina or an upma premix
- 1 green pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 onion
- 1 large green chilli
- 1/2 cup of water
- Teaspoon of vegetable oil
- Half a lime
- In a pan, gently dry roast the semolina/upma premix for a minute or two.
- In another pot, heat the oil and saute the onions and the chilli.
- Add the roasted semolina and cook for approximately 7-10 minutes.
- Once the semolina is cooked, turn off the gas and add the chopped up vegetables.
- Serve immediately with lashings of lime juice.