Basil Walnut Pesto Pasta with Peppers and Olives
- 1 cup fusili pasta (or any other of your choice)
- 3 tablespoons of basil and walnut pesto
- 1 green pepper
- Handful of black olives
- 1/2 cup water
- Teaspoon of olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Heat a pot of water along with the salt.
- When the water comes to a boil, add the pasta.
- Cook for 7 minutes, or as per instructions on the pack.
- Drain the pasta, retaining about 1/2 cup of water to make your sauce.
- In a pan, add the pesto and 1/2 cup pasta water, to make a sauce.
- Add the pasta back in the sauce, along with the peppers and olives.
- Cook for an additional minute and turn off the gas.
- Drizzle the olive oil on top when you serve.