Pak Choi and Bean Sprouts Salad
- 5 big leaves of pak choi
- 1 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup red and green peppers
- Handful of spring onions
- Juice of one lime
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper powder
- Dash of olive oil
- Tear up the pak choi leaves and chop up the peppers into slivers.
- Rinse the bean sprouts under running water to get out any muddy remnants.
- Mix all the salad ingredients.
- Make a dressing using the lime juice and the pepper powder (the pre-ground powders – not the freshly ground up pepper, which gives a different flavor).
- Pour over the salad.